9.12.2010

Ombré Hair- love it or leave it!?

Ombré Hair--dip dyed hair whatever you wanna call it I LOVE IT!
Long gone are the days when you have to rush to your hair guru to touch up your "unsightly" roots because they're starting to make an appearance... This season roots are making an appearance in a biiig way! and I'm loving it!
My favorite is fashion blogger Rumi Neely's hair from www.fashiontoast.com.
The ombré look which means faded... is an easy unkept look. 
I JUST got my hair done, and it is significantly lighter than usual I can't wait for my roots to start growing out and get this look :-) 
Can't wait to hear what my hair guru Albert Dominguez at Solutions for Hair, Houston has to say about this on my next visit to Houston in December! 

 
Rumi Neely from www.fashiontoast.com @Rebecca Minkoff via Plixi

 
Alexa Chung via The Frisky

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment